- All specimens are collected, processed and handled as per protocols that are approved by designated IRB and/or Ethics Committees.
- Each sample is provided with a clinical correlate profile that includes gender, age, diagnosis and pathology, medical history and treatments received.
- Custom protocols for prospective collections may also be developed per client specifications.
- Breast, ovary, uterus, pancreas, kidney, liver, prostate, bladder, spleen, lung, head and neck, GI (colon, esophagus, stomach), skin, muscle, soft tissue and adipose, brain and nervous system.
High quality pathology-verified human tissue biospecimens:
- Diseased / Malignant:
- Cancer, metabolic disorders, autoimmune disorders, inflammation, nervous system and neurodegenerative disorders, cardiovascular, and blood disorders.
- Non-diseased / Normal / Benign
Types of human cells (Human Cell Lines):
- Cryopreserved cells and live cell cultures in media