- ATS has the ability to do custom collection based on the client’s individual needs.
- We are able to individualize all aspects of the donor selection and recovery process. Tissue fixation methods can be specified by the client as well.
- Each sample can be provided with a clinical correlate profile that includes gender, age, diagnosis and pathology, medical history and treatments received.
Examples of anatomical sites:
- Breast, ovary, uterus, pancreas, kidney, liver, prostate, bladder, spleen, lung, head and neck, GI (colon, esophagus, stomach), skin, muscle, soft tissue and adipose, brain and nervous system.
Examples of tissue types:
- Diseased / Malignant:
- Cancer, metabolic disorders, autoimmune disorders, inflammation, nervous system and neurodegenerative disorders, cardiovascular, and blood disorders.
- Non-diseased / Normal / Benign
If you have questions about something not listed above please contact us with your request. We do our best to accomodate our clients needs.